R4300P ION RFID UHF Reader (standard version)
RFID UHF reader with Intel Atom processor and Linux Debian OS.
Warranty: Product out of warranty.
Multi-protocol RFID reader, it supports Philips UCODE EPC 1.19, ISO 18000-6B and EPC Class1 Gen2.
The A948 full compliance with EPC Gen2, its full range of interfaces, its long range and full power to up to four antennas, make it the perfect solution for full portal/gate RFID installations; featuring Gen2 DRM management, LBT capability and high speed Gen2 read rates.
- Operating Frequency
- 902÷928 MHz (FCC part 15) 865.700÷867.500 (ETSI EN 302 208) Australia, China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan
- Inputs & Outputs
- 4 inputs, TTL levels (DB15); 4 outputs, TTL levels (DB15)
- Transmit Power
- Up to 32 dBm (~1.6W)
- RS232 Serial Communication (DB9); USB 2.0 High Speed Host Port; Ethernet 10/100BASE-T (RJ45)
- Transponder Protocols
- EPC Class1 Gen2
- Intel Atom Z510 CPU @ 1.1Ghz
- With Bluetooth USB adapter
- With WLAN USB adapter
- 275 x 155 x 39 mm
- 1.3 kg
- 512 Mbytes RAM, 512 Mbytes SSD, 2Gb MicroSD.
Allows external USB memory stick / hard drive